When you decided on a boudoir photography shoot, you likely fell into one of three categories: you are doing so to mark a romantic occasion, you and your partner may have an upcoming long separation (think long business trip), or you are wanting to experience the empowering feeling of seeing yourself in a different, more desirable light. Whatever your reason may be, we know you’ve done extensive research in how to choose a boudoir photographer near Washington DC.
This also means you’ve seen many options for how much a boudoir photo session costs. Prices and packages can range from anywhere from $150-$300 per hour, to a la carte options for photos, to all inclusive packages for a couple thousand dollars. The pricing is usually dependent on the experience of your photography, studio, and what is included in your session. More basic sessions (read: not all inclusive), in which you simply show up ready to go, will be cheaper…but you might also not get the look and experience you were expecting. When it comes to deciding on who the best boudoir photographer in Northern Virginia is, the clear choice is one who provides a pampered, well-educated, and enjoyable experience to doubly-ensure you get your money’s worth.
All Inclusive Boudoir Photography
At Black Lace Boudoir, the boudoir photography studio Washington DC and Northern Virginia women prefer, we aim to provide you the best boudoir experience at a cost effective price. Our boudoir photo sessions are “All-Inclusive”, meaning we take care of everything from an initial phone consultation to same-day photo reveal and ordering appointment.
What is Included with All-Inclusive Boudoir Photo Session?
- Pre-Session Planning: We have a one-on-one phone consultation in which we’ll answer any questions you may have about the boudoir photographer and your upcoming session.
- Wardrobe Guidance: We’ve been photographing boudoir style for nearly a decade. Let our experience be your guide! It can be stressful trying to figure out what outfits to wear, what might look best, etc. We are here to help you prepare for your boudoir session!
- Access to Our Client Closet: Our client closet contains dozens of outfits for you to choose from. From lingerie to props, to a simple bra and panty combos, we’ve got what you need!
- Professional Hair & Makeup: Part of your boudoir experience at Black Lace Boudoir is our professional hair and makeup that’s included in your package. You are going to look incredible in your photos!
- Four Outfit Changes: During your boudoir photoshoot, you’ll be allowed four (4) different outfit changes. To get a head start on some outfit ideas or boudoir styles, check our post here.
- Unlimited Posing: While outfit changes are limited to four, the number of poses you can choose from is infinite! Our post about how to make your boudoir session amazing has some great tips on how to limber up for your session.
- Refreshments and Snacks: A hungry client can be an unhappy client. While we do recommend that you eat prior to your session, we will offer drinks and snacks before, during, and after your session.
- Same Day Reveal and Ordering Appointment: After your photoshoot, you will get the chance to view your sexy photos and order your prints. No more waiting days, or even weeks, to get your one-of-a-kind boudoir photos!
Pricing Options for Boudoir Photo Session
As you can see, your boudoir photo shoot is so much more than just “taking pictures.” We offer an entire day filled with pampering and empowering experiences. Our albums begin at $1800. We require a session fee retainer of $500 to reserve your spot on your preferred date. We do offer payment plans on our All-Inclusive Packages spread out over 2 or 3 installments, with any outstanding balances due to a couple of days prior to your session. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and PayPal. You can read more about our payment plans here.
Additional Products Available
We offer a variety of different luxury, high-end products for you to choose from:
- Designer Albums
- Fine Art Metals
- Elegant Heirloom Folio Boxes
- Vintage Viewer
- Mini Albums
- Digital Albums
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today via our boudoir information form to learn more and schedule your free phone consultation! See why Black Lace Boudoir is the premier boudoir photography studio in Northern Virginia.